History

Since its founding in 1922, Rollin J. Lobaugh, Inc. has been committed to providing quality machined parts. Our original investment in screw machines, some of the first used on the West Coast, was in response to the need for more precision and productivity in the manufacturing process. We have always invested in technology and in our employees, who are trained to achieve their maximum potential. This commitment to excellence and our attenton to our customer's satisfaction has stood the test of time and enabled us to grow into one of the industry leaders.

Circa 1930

Today, we apply the latest technological advances, including CNC vertical and horizontal machining centers with pallet changers and CNC turning centers with driven tools, multiple turrets and multiple spindles to manufacture of precision machined components. We have built a comprehensive service organization, staffed with people who are trained to ensure that we meet or exceed our customer's expextations.